- GMAT score distribution (incoming class): Average GMAT Score 700
- Graduate business school enrollment: Full-Time MBA: 805
- PROGRAM LENGTH, Full-time program (months): 21
- Avg. Work Exp. 5 Years
- Min work experience : 2 years
- Percentage of international students: 89%
- Avg. Students’ Age 29 years
- Is proficiency in English (IELTS or TOEFL) required for admission? Yes
- Admitted applicants who were interviewed: 100 %
- Full-time MBAs apply for financial aid through: Dedicated financial aid office at the B-school
- On what basis are scholarships awarded? a combination of need and merit
- How does an applicant apply for scholarship consideration? As part of the admissions application
Total direct costs (tuition and required fees) of the entire MBA program:
Concentrations and specializations offered to full-time MBA students:
- International Business
Finance – Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan, UBS, Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, BNP Paribas, Barclays, Deutsche Bank.
Consulting – McKinsey & Company, The Boston Consulting Group, Booz & Company, Bain & Company.
Industry – Google, American Express, BT, Shell, Johnson & Johnson, Pepsico, BP.